Advantage Therapeutic Mattress Foam Homecare
The Advantage Therapeutic Homecare Foam Mattress by Medline offers very effective pressure relief due to its high-density foam to make sure maximum comfort. It is an excellent alternative to traditional innerspring mattresses. This mattress provides effective pressure ulcer prevention. A durable mattress can be flipped from side to side and head to foot to help prolong the life of the foam.
The Medline Advantage Therapeutic Homecare Foam Mattress is designed to prevent pressure ulcers and sores for patients at risk for stage 2 pressure ulcers who are recuperating at home. The foam mattress supports up to a 300-pound weight capacity. It’s made of a high-density foam that is pressure relieving and effectively redistributes weight which is important in promoting good blood circulation and preventing pressure ulcers.
The foam redistributes the pressure across the whole mattress in order to prevent pressure ulcers making it a better option over conventional innerspring mattresses. The latex-free nylon cover is waterproof and most importantly, it reduces friction and shear to protect vulnerable and fragile skin.
Another feature is the Advantage Therapeutic Homecare Foam Mattress, MSCADVHC80 is two-sided. This makes it possible to flip it over or rotate the head and foot which extends the life of the mattress. In addition, the shipping box is easy for one person to handle and move at only 14 inches wide and deep and 37.5 inches long. The small package makes it easy to set up the mattress to fits on a bed frame that accommodates a 36 x 80-inch mattress. The mattress is safe and meets the 16 CFR part 1633 standard for flammability.
The cover is made of easy-to-clean nylon. Meets the 16 CFR part 1633 standard for the flammability of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Easy to store, carry, deliver and set up – The box is only 14″ x 14″ x 37.5″ (35.6 cm x 35.6 cm x 95.3 cm), and it can be opened and set up by just one person.
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress Foam Homecare Features
- With outstanding comfort and durability, the Advantage 300 mattress provides a great alternative to traditional home care mattresses
- Comfortable high-density foam mattress provides pressure injury prevention and offers a therapeutic alternative to traditional home care innerspring mattresses
- A two-sided mattress can be flipped and rotated head to foot
- 3 distinct zones for excellent pressure redistribution
- High quality latex-free therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Deluxe horizontal, cross-cut foam mattress provides comfort, support, and pressure redistribution over 5 therapeutic pressure zones
- Better compliance and durability than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls
- The nonskid bottom keeps the mattress safely in place
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid-resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- 3- year warranty
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress Foam Homecare Specifications
- Color – Dark Blue, Blue
- Cover type – Nylon
- Mattress material – Foam
- Mattress cover style: Stretch
- DNU_length – 84
- Depth inches – 6″
- Fire Barrier – Yes
- Foam type – Yes (high density)
- Latex-free – Yes
- Length Inches – 80″, 84″
- Overall dimensions – 36″ x 84″ x 6″
- Type – Therapeutic
- Use – Pressure relief
- Raised edge – No
- Risk level – High-risk stage 2
- Support surface type – Mattress
- Waterproof – Yes
- Weight capacity – 300 lbs
- Width inches – 36″
There are no reviews yet.