AquaSense Ergonomic Adjustable Bath Chair with Backrest
Enjoy your bath or your shower seated on your ergonomic adjustable bath seat, by AquaSense®, a bath seat with a comfortable contoured backrest and seat! These contoured adjustable bath seats with Backrest feature a textured surface, drainage holes, seat handles and slip-resistant rubber safety tips. Adjustable legs raise or lower the seat height.
AquaSense Ergonomic Adjustable Bath Chair with Backrest Features:
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 300 lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 14″ to 21″.
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Textured seat surface helps to prevent slipping.
- Push-button, the snap-together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.
AquaSense Ergonomic Adjustable Bath Chair with Backrest Specifications:
|Carton Shipping Weight||6.6 lbs. | 7 lbs.|
|Outside Legs||20.5″ (W) x 19.25″ (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||20″ x 12″|
|Seat Height||15″ to 22″|
|Weight||4.5 lbs. | 5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.