Delta 1000 Low Bed Full Electric Package with Rails & Mattress
The Delta 1000 Low Bed is a lightweight and ergonomic bed that may be used at home or in hospitals. The bed is built with a channel frame and a zinc-coated spring deck for optimal stability and longevity while keeping the bed’s weight low. Because the head and footboards are interchangeable with most beds from the drive and other manufacturers, the bed has a universal design. The wood grain boards and panels are durable and scratch and break-resistant. To match bedroom decors, the headboard is larger than the footboard.
A motor is located in the low bed’s foot part on the Delta 1000 Low Bed. With the patient in bed, the UL-approved motor can be removed or installed without the use of any tools. The motor is self-contained, which decreases operating noise. The motor is controlled by a simple remote control that allows the patient to be elevated at the correct angle. The motor features a nine-volt battery that can set the head and foot section heights up to nine times in the event of a power loss. The rotation of the high-low shaft is controlled by a transition box at the foot of the bed. Adjustment does not necessitate the use of a crank.
With only five components, the low bed may be assembled without using any tools. Labels and color-coded springs help ensure that the optional rails are installed correctly.
The Delta 1000 Low Bed from Drive Medical is suitable for anyone who requires a hospital-style bed at home, in a hospital, or in a nursing home. The self-contained motor and foot area of the Delta 1000 Low Bed make it more lightweight and portable than other comparable hospital beds on the market.
High-impact, crack-proof composite end panels are interchangeable with most other Drive manufacturers’ bed ends, and channel frame structure gives higher strength and reduced heaviness. The foot section’s transition box is essential for interchangeability since it allows users or carers to modify the rotation of the high-low shaft.
Even with the patient still in bed, the Drive Medical Delta 1000 Low Bed motor system may be fitted in seconds and without tools.
A backup 9V battery can raise and lower the head and footboard parts up to nine times in the event of a power outage. The updated and upgraded hand pendant has prominent, easy-to-understand buttons that allow both patients and carers to raise and lower the bed as needed.
The bed comes in two boxes and is simple to put together. An extension kit is available to increase the length of the bed from 80 to 84 inches.
Welds and frames have a restricted lifetime warranty, motor and hand control have a five-year warranty, and all other parts and components have a one-year warranty.
Delta 1000 Low Bed Full Electric Ultra-light Features
- Break and scratch-proof wood grain panels
- Headboards and footboards are interchangeable
- The transition box allows changing rotation of the high-low shaft
- The new and upgraded hand pendant has large, simple to use controls
- Channel frame construction for greater strength with minimal weight
- Foot section weighs fifty percent less than conventional foot sections
- The motor assembly can be installed or removed tool free with the patient still in bed
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- 9 ½” to 23 ½” deck height
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- The new and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position (Figure F)
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80″ to 84″
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Delta 1000 Low Bed Full-Electric Ultra-light Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kilograms)
- Bed Height Maximum With Casters: 24 Inch
- Bed Height Minimum Without Casters: 12.75 Inch
- Dimensions: 36 Inch (Width) x 88 Inch (Length)
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||23.5″|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||9.5″|
|Carton Shipping Weight||191 lbs.|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 88″ (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36″ W x 80″ L|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Min wo caster||9.5″|
|Bed Height Max w casters||23.5″|
Gravity 9 Mattress Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution
Gravity 7 Mattress Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution
Prime Care P503 Bed Long Term Care
This bed is very low. I guess i didn’t have to spend 4k on a bed that goes as low as this one.
Joseph Bona –
very nice bed, very low to the ground, bit noisy but good. very happy with the bed.