Drive Hi-Low Bed Full Electric 15005LP
The Drive Hi-Low Bed provides the safety and convenience of a low bed, which is commonly utilized when falling out of bed accidents are a concern. With height adjustment and pre-installed head and foot deck motors on the foot portion (no assembly required). It also has the option of configuring the castor location to “roll at any height” or “roll at low height only.”
For optimal comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver, the silent, convenient, full electric operation delivers seamless position adjustment with an easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section placement and overall height of the bed frame. The top-mounted crank accessibility and manual crank motor override sleep surface modifications in the case of a power outage.
The channel frame architecture of the Drive Hi-Low Bed provides improved strength and lower weight. For occupant comfort, the strengthened frame resists twisting and bending and has a long-lasting Zinc-coated spring deck. It has stylish, easy-to-maintain heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End coverings.
The ergonomic hand pendant has a heavy-duty rope with waterproof housing for easy cleaning, as well as durable strain relief. Drive Hi-Low Bed has a total Weight Capacity of 450 lbs. – includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal effects, etc.
Drive Hi-Low Bed Full Electric 15005LP Features
- Low Deck height with the flexibility to configure “roll at any height” or “roll at low height only” castor location
- Roll at any Height: 14.81″ (376mm) to 22.83″ (580 mm) deck height
- Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83″ (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, fully electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top-mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long-lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure the accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High-performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry-standard
- Half rails and full rails are available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- The motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80″ to 84″
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
HALF RAIL BED PACKAGE
FULL RAIL BED PACKAGE
|OVERALL BED WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|OVERALL BED LENGTH||88 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK LENGTH||80 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT||11.8 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT||22.8 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||8.5 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||18.5 INCHES|
|BED FEATURES||BED ELEVATION, HEAD & FOOT ELEVATION|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||450 LBS|
|BED WEIGHT||169 LBS|
|CARTON WEIGHT||182 LBS|
|WARRANTY||5 YEARS ON MOTOR & HAND CONTROL, LIMITED LIFETIME ON WELDS & FRAME, 1 YEAR ON EVERYTHING ELSE|
There are no reviews yet.