Drive Medical 12202KD-4 KD Aluminum Bench with Back, Gray is an adjustable shower chair that’s lightweight, durable and is built to last a long time without rusting, cracking or falling apart due to continued exposure to shower water. This easy-to-assemble bath chair doesn’t require any tools to put together; it simply snaps together with just a few clicks and is secured by tightly sealed knobs at the bottom.
The shower chair features a comfortable seat and back for continuous use when in the shower. A slight-concaved seat with open handles allows for an easy grip when attempting to sit but will also help stabilize the chair when you need to stand. To assist with different heights, the chair is adjustable from 15.5 to 19.5 inches. The high plastic back is there to support the spine until you’re finished with the shower.
Each Aluminum Bench with a Back comes with a limited lifetime warranty and can hold up to 400 pounds.
- Easy, tool-free assembly of back, seat and legs (Figure A – B)
- The aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof
- The new pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching the finger
- The audible “click” will be heard when secure (Figure C)
- Legs are height adjustable in 1″ increments and angled with suction-style tips to provide additional stability
- Support collar prevents leg movement and reduces rattle
|Carton Shipping Weight||29 lbs.|
|Outside Legs||19.5″ (W) x 19.5″ (D)|
|Seat Dimensions||19.25″ (W) x 11.5″ (D)|
|Seat Height||15.5″ – 19.5″|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.