Eclipse BigFoot S836 Scooter Premium
Individuals may enjoy the outdoors in style, performance, and comfort thanks to the Eclipse Trailmaster series’ feature-rich design, style, and performance. They also come with an LCD digital dashboard as standard. This series is for people who wish to go a little further and do so with elegance. The full-size scooters are the most popular in our lineup.
For active drivers, the BigFoot S836 is modern, powerful, and packed with cutting-edge technologies. The BigFoot S836 offers cutting-edge technology at its finest, from the digital dashboard display with speedometer, odometer, clock, and temperature gauge to the 12V smartphone charger and Ultra Brilliant light kit. When you contemplate the smooth ride of the entire front and rear suspensions, as well as the high-performance 4 pole motors’ 15km/h speed, you know you’re riding in style.
The BigFoot S836 Mobility Scooter has a 24-volt DC motor that can go up to 5.8 mph. Despite this, Eclipse engineers were able to achieve a battery capacity of up to 19.5 miles per charge through ingenious design. A rearview mirror, seatbelt, and taillights are all standard safety features.
The BigFoot S836’s sophisticated suspension system is designed to improve performance and provide a smoother ride on a range of surfaces and terrains. In addition, the BigFoot S836 has a powerful motor and 12″ pneumatic tires to ensure that you go where you need to go in comfort and style, whether you’re in the city or out in the country.
Eclipse BigFoot S836 Scooter Features:
- Digital LCD Dashboard
- Full Light Package
- 400 lb Weight Capacity
- Headlight and Tail Lights
- Colors: Red, Blue, and Orange
- Up to 5.8 mph
- 49″ turning radius
- Up to 19.8 miles per charge
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package includes front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumpers are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- 22″x18″-20″ High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat, and 7″ headrest with 3″ of adjustments
- Standard front basket
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control, and turn signal button
- USB mobile device charging port built into the tiller for convenient charging of smartphones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25″ of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
Eclipse BigFoot S836 Scooter Specifications
|Total Weight (with Battery)||130KG/286LBS|
|Tire||Front – 12″ Rear – 12″|
|Safe Climb°||10° 16%|