Medline Medlite Bed Full Electric Package
The Medline Medlite Bed is lightweight and easy to transport. The Medline Medlite Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty hand pendant with large buttons that allows you to adjust the height of the head and foot sections. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries.
Medline Medlite Bed features premium Linak motors that provide smooth reliable operation. Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries. Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels, and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
What Makes This Different
The Medline Medlite Bed can be lowered to 9.5″ off the floor helping to minimize the possibility of injuries for patients who are at risk of falling out of bed.
Why We Like It
This Low Full-Electric bed is quiet, easy to clean, and lightweight making it easy to transport and operate. The heavy-duty remote is easy to use and designed to resist moisture to aid in preventing damage from everyday use. Chips and scratches to the frame are kept at a minimum due to an enamel finish and clear protective coating. In the event of a power failure, the head section, foot section, and bed height can be manually raised or lowered with the emergency hand crank provided with the bed.
The frame itself is lightweight making it easy to move, whether it is being wheeled around assembled or it needs to be taken apart and reassembled. The casters are smooth-rolling so when the bed does need to be moved it won’t be a struggle trying to relocate it. The remote is designed with large buttons to make it more user-friendly and accessible to all users.
The positioning of the head, foot sections, and height can all be adjusted using the remote. The bed is capable of angling the user’s back as well, as their feet make sure that they can be positioned comfortably for different activities. The bed can also be used to place the user into a therapeutic position. The Linak motors in this bed system are smooth and reliable ensuring that when adjustments need to be made it is hassle and worry-free as well as comfortable for the user and the caregiver.
The safety features included in this bed are designed to reduce the risk of injury from pinching and entrapment. The headspring and foot supports are recessed specifically to prevent these types of injuries. The mattress also sits flush with the support surface as an added precaution. All of these features come together to provide an easy to use, safe, and economical bed for the user as well as the caregiver.
Medline Medlite Hospital Bed Features
- Hospital beds feature premium Linak motors for smooth and reliable operation
- Headspring supports and foot assembly are recessed for patient safety
- This lightweight home hospital bed is easy to transport
- Features smooth-rolling casters for easy relocation
- Includes battery backup to reposition the bed in case of power outages
- This sturdy hospital bed has an additional steel plate welded to the center of the frame, is chip and scratch-resistant and plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes guard against breakage and moisture
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- The new and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
HALF RAIL BED PACKAGE
FULL RAIL BED PACKAGE
|OVERALL BED WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|OVERALL BED LENGTH||88 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK WIDTH||36 INCHES|
|SLEEP DECK LENGTH||80 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT||14.5 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT||22.5 INCHES|
|LOWEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||11.5 INCHES|
|HIGHEST BED HEIGHT WITHOUT CASTERS||19.5 INCHES|
|BED FEATURES||BED ELEVATION, HEAD & FOOT ELEVATION|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||450 LBS|
|BED WEIGHT||169 LBS|
|CARTON WEIGHT||182 LBS|
|WARRANTY||5 YEARS ON MOTOR & HAND CONTROL, LIMITED LIFETIME ON WELDS & FRAME, 1 YEAR ON EVERYTHING ELSE|
Sappy Gill –
Headend failed in one month but store replaced it very quickly… can’t complain…
Zois Roosgula –
i have multiple scoloris and have really hard time moving around. this bed helps me a lot, its very stable.
Tony Dalonzo –
easy to install, motor side was heavy but good quality bed.
Joseph Bona Sr –
Good quality bed. Thank you