Pride Jazzy Passport Power Chair
The Pride Mobility Jazzy Passport power wheelchair is a great lightweight product for your everyday travel. What is great about the Pride Jazzy Passport is the great lightweight design. The Jazzy Passport power chair weighs only 60 pounds total with a removable 7-pound lithium battery pack.
This brings the overall weight down to 53 pounds. The night slim and compact design will allow you to fit this power wheelchair in the back of just about any vehicle on the market today.Did we also mention the Passport comes with non-skid flat-free tires? The Pride Mobility Jazzy electric wheelchair has an incredible turning radius.
The Pride Jazzy Passport wheelchair is safe for airline safety and meets requirements of the FAA and TSA for personal mobility devices to travel with. The removable lithium battery is placed in your carry on baggage and the rest of the will go in the bottom on the plane in a safe and secure area.
This unit simply folds in just a few simple steps.
Under seat storage bag and back seat pocket provide convenient storage for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Keeps your drink close at hand.
Large foot platform provides extra comfort.
Pride Jazzy Passport Power Chair Features
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.6 mph maximum speed
- 24.25″ turning radius
- 9.6 miles per charge at 250 lbs., 11 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Easy-access free-wheel lever
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
- Available with a 10.4 AH or 18 AH lithium ion air safe travel battery* (*Check with your airline before flying)
*Check with your airline before flying
Pride Jazzy Passport Power Chair Specifications
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3” at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5” (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12” Pneumatic drive|
|Range Per Charge1,2||Up to 9.6 miles (standard)
Up to 5.7 miles (optional travel battery)
|Total Weight Without Batteries3,5||53 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3||N/A|
|Standard Seating||Material: Gray, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5” x 16.5”
|Drivetrain||2X 180W brushed motors|
|Standard Electronics||50 amp PG VSI|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||(1) 24V 18Ah Lithium ion (standard)
(1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion (optional travel battery)
|Battery Weight4||7 lbs.(standard)
5.2 (optional travel battery)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|