Drive Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Universal Armrests
The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort.
The 16″, 18″ and 20″ version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail exTension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon for long-lasting comfort. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
The quick release, 24″ composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
Drive Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Features
- The new Viper Plus GT with Universal Armrests allows the user to easily convert the armrests into desk arm, half arm, and full arm with the push of a button. The armrests also adjust to eight individual heights in ½” increments for complete customization.
- Adjustable height and length, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16″ to 18″
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° – 20°
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17″ – 19″ in 1″ increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook and loop fastener flaps
- Quick release, 24″ composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels Never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Drive Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Specifications
|Arm Height From Floor||28.5″-31.5″|
|Arm Height From Seat||8.5″-11.5″|
|Back of Chair Height||17″ – 19″|
|Backrest Reclines||5° – 20°|
|Brakes||Push to lock|
|Front Caster Diameter||8″|
|Handle Height Range||36″ – 38″|
|Overall Length with Riggings||46″|
|Seat To Floor Height||17.5″ – 19.5″|
|Seat Width||16″ | 18″ | 20″ | 22″|
|Weight Capacity||16″, 18″, 20″: 300 lbs | 22″: 350 lbs|
|Weight Without Front Riggings||16″: 34.5 lbs | 18″: 35.25 lbs | 20″ and 22″: 36 lbs|