Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress
The Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress is ahead of the game on treating and preventing all stages of pressure ulcers. Relax and fall asleep knowing that extended periods of time in bed will be accompanied by an easy-to-use 1300 LPM Blower System with Pulsation and Alternating Pressure to gently adjust and cradle your body, protecting it from dangerous skin damage. The Harmony System will keep you cool and dry with microclimate technology, so you will always be sure you are totally comfortable.
What Makes This Different
During your stay in bed, you can be exposed to germs and bacteria that paired with open sores or a weakened immune system can be very dangerous. The Harmony Silver Stretch Cover is impregnated with silver-ions that kill 99.5% of germs. These silver-ions are permanently incorporated into the 4 way stretch cover, fluid-resistant, vapour permeable, and are still soft to the touch.
Why We Like It
In addition to keeping you safe and healthy, the Harmony True Low Air Loss System comes equipped with tons of features for easy care. Find your optimal therapy with the comfort setting control that adjusts based on patient weight, and be sure you have added support in the Fowler position with a seat inflation feature. A five-minute panel lockout ensures your settings won’t be unintentionally changed if buttons are bumped or accidentally pressed. In case of power failure, your system will alert you and includes a 2″ foam base. When the power does come back on, your Harmony can be fully inflated
Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress Features
- Feature filled True Low Air Loss active blower system for optimal microclimate control and patient comfort also provides pulsation and alternating pressure to optimize pressure redistribution and reduce shear and friction
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells over a 2″ foam base for power outage protection
- Pillow feature provides head stability & comfort
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- 8″ deep air cells are easily removed for convenient servicing and inflate in under 2 minutes with Autofirm feature for quick delivery and set up
- Silver Ion Stretch Cover permanently kills 99.5% of germs, is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect this skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Side loop cable management system reduces tripping hazard
- Handy, durable carrying bag included with each system